Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Lisa: A smiling dog is like therapy to me. This dog is so soft and happy looking I want to press my face up against hers and, I don't know, bite it? I want to bite it. Softly, like that thing a dog does when he wants to see what you're made of so he just like grabs your arm really gently in his mouth and just holds it for a minute, like "okay, well I guess you're made of human" but he dosn't let go right away because he loves you so much. You know? That's what I want to do to her. I want to hold her snout in my mouth and see what she's made of. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god ohhh

Jesse: Like those little red laughing Buddha figurines they sell in Chinatown this dog is an iconic representation of a basically intangible thing. He should be modeled into life-sized pillows and distributed to disadvantaged children so they can know what it feels like to be loved by a cloud.

No comments: